TOUR ITINERARY FOR NORTH GOA TOUR
This tour takes you to visit Coco Beach situated at the mouth of the Nerul River on the Mandovi Estuary, famous Aguada Fort, Calangute Beach and Church of Mae De Deus at Saligao. Next comes the exquisite Mayem Lake which nestles sparkling silver among low forested hills. The tour halts for lunch here. Then tour covers Corjuem Fort, Aldona Cable Bridge, Panaji Hadicraft Emporiu.
:: FORT AGUADA, SINQUIRIM :
The fort was one of the most important places in Goa and the most crucial of all forts in Goa. Today it is being used as a jail. It was built by the Portuguese government in 1612 in order to protect Old Goa from enemy attacks. A spring within the fort supplied water to all the ships that called there.
:: CALANGUTE, BAGA, ANJUNA, VAGATOR, BEACH :
It is also known as Queen of Beaches which is a hippy haven; they discovered this beach in the late 60s. As the hippies faded from the forefront, domestic tourists recognized the potential of the pleasures offered by Calangute and turned it into a paddling, snacking, shopping, picnicking, vacationing beach.
Please Note :
- The above rate is for 8 hrs 80kms
- Extra kilometers night charges as applicable.
- Car Hire service is not provided in South Goa in select hotels .
- Car will be delivered to any resort in North Goa as requested by the guest.
- Kindly note that GST tax will be applicable on total billing.
- The above fares are not applicable from 20th Dec to 10th Jan.
Points to Remember for your safety:
- Always wear a hat/cap when you are outdoors.
- Sunscreen is a must.
- Carry mineral water; Drink often.
- Refuse plastic carrybags when you go shopping. Take your own carrybag.
- Keep Goa litter free and care for the environment.
- Venture into the sea ONLY if you are a good swimmer, and only at beaches manned by life guards.
- Drinking and swimming is more dangerous than drinking and driving.